A drone, also known as an Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) is an aircraft piloted by remote control or computer. The general understanding of a surveillance drone is an UAV capturing still images and videos to gather information about specific targets from a distance or altitude.
An improved version of the surveillance UAV, is a product like Discrete-i MK3. It is an unmanned aerial system (UAS) which comprises of a drone, a tablet and a smartwatch to enable the live stream of the situation, giving law enforcement operators the ultimate control of the situation.
- Precision Agriculture
- Infrastructure monitoring
- Intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance
- Search and rescue
- Crowd monitoring
- Hazmat detection
- Fence Intrusion System
- Deployed in tactical minimal invasive situations
- Low noise signature ensures maximum discrete surveillance
- Live data links and video imagery allow immediate assessment of the situation
- Ultra low weight ensures maximum safety of operators and property
- Camera available in both EO and IR options